Administrative Support - Human Resources
|Open Date||Apr 07 2021 - 08:06:00 AM||Close Date||Apr 23 2021 - 12:00:00 PM|
|Position Title||Administrative Support - Human Resources||Posting Type||Administration|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Full Time|
|Department Group||Hours per Week||35 hours per week|
|Education||College||Company||City of Orillia|
|Salary Range||$21.83 to $26.04 per hour|
Reporting to the Office Manager in the Human Resources Department, the Corporation of the City of Orillia has an opening for a full-time Administrative Support position.
- Maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Prepare and maintain seasonal and part-time contracts for all departments.
- Assist with the corporate recruitment function.
- Monitor and prepare documentation pertaining to employee performance reviews.
- Provide back-up assistance to payroll tasks as required.
- Maintain confidentiality/security and retention of corporate personnel files and records in accordance with TOMRMS filing system.
- Secretary for Labour-Management and Health and Safety meetings for the Clerical and Technical employee group.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year College Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum one year working experience in a human resources environment an asset.
- Previous payroll experience an asset.
- Working knowledge of the Employment Standards Act.
- Previous experience with HRIS, preferably Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Working knowledge of the TOMRMS filing system and SIRE an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Email and the Internet.
This position provides the flexibility to work from home. Compensation for this position is $21.83 to $26.04 per hour (January 2020 rates) pursuant to the IBEW – Clerical and Technical wage schedule for a 35 hour work week, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Applications will be accepted until April 23, 2021 at noon.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY APPLYING ONLINE. PLEASE SELECT THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
Note: The City of Orillia is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free environment. Accommodation will be provided in all steps of the hiring process. Please advise the City of Orillia Human Resources Department if you require any accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants that apply and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act 2001,S.O. 2001, c. 25., and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Freedom of Information Coordinator, City of Orillia, 50 Andrew St. S., Suite 300, Orillia ON L3V 7T5.